Popular Posts

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I beat teen Pregnancy :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! WOW, I cannot believe my birthday was already three weeks ago!  I was a little nervous about how I would feel with having my 20th birthday not at home.  I wasn't sure who I would hang out with or who would be there to wish a happy birthday.  I should have known that I would have nothing to worry about with the amazing new friends that I have met here.  On Wednesday night, my two friends, Katie and Brittany, made me a delcisious pasta dinner and surprised me with a lovely icecream cake (the ONLY cake they could find in Ireland ha) and a wonderful bottle of wine.  They made me truly feel loved and cared for :).  On Thursday night, my lovely roommate Deirde made my her mom's famous pasta and Shannon helped me bake a homemade cake with homemade frosting.  Honor, and the two Emma'a helped with dinner and for the first time this semester, the 6 of us all ate dinner together.  Later that night, Victoria was an incredible friend and took me out on the town, paying for everything and truly watching out for me ( I am so grateful to have her as my friend).  Now on friday, my actual birthday, I had a Marketing Midterm at 11 am, not fun at all.  However, that night, Sarah and Christina took me out to dinner and Cobblestone Joes, a local pub.  We had an amazing time laughing and sharing stories from home for hours, it was the best way I could spend my birthday in Ireland.  The friends I have made here are absolutely incredible.  Even though I am so far from home and I have only known them for two months, these women have truly impacted my life and will continue to make me feel accepted and loved.  I know that sharing this experience with these amazing women will be something that will connect us for the rest of our lives.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment